Kerrington Sam Obituary, Death –┬áThe victim of a shooting that took place on Wednesday in the city of Lafayette, which is located in the state of Indiana, was identified as a guy who was 22 years old, as stated by the local authorities in charge of the investigation into the incident. That city was the location where the incident took place. It was determined that the event took place in the city of Lafayette, which was named as the location. A person of interest who was wanted in connection with the event was successfully apprehended by the authorities, which is an additional positive development.

The dead body of Sam, a resident of Lafayette who was 22 years old, was discovered on Wednesday shortly after noon at a property that was located in the 100 block of Reserve Drive, according to a statement that was issued by Kerrington Sergeant Robin Green, who serves as a spokesperson for the Lafayette Police Department. This is in accordance with the statement that was released by Sergeant Robin Green of the Kerrington Police Department.

The person who is responsible for releasing the statement is Kerrington Sergeant Robin Green, who also serves as a spokeswoman for the Lafayette Police Department. Sam’s lifeless body was discovered on the property, as stated in the statement that Green drafted and which Green divulged, according to the statement that Green made. Green volunteered to supply this information to us. Sam suffered a chest wound when he was stabbed, and it was this injury that would ultimately prove to be the cause of death for Sam.

Dillon Louviere, 20, from the city of Lafayette was reportedly taken into custody by the law enforcement officers in that city. According to Green, after his detention, he was then transported to the Lafayette Parish Correctional Center. Green was able to both attest to the truthfulness of the aforementioned facts as well as provide evidence that the information was really accurate. As a direct result of the event, he was captured, and after being held in jail for a while, he was charged with one count of murder in the second degree after having been held in detention.