Ronald Corrie Obituary, Death – On Wednesday, December 7, 2022, at 7:48 in the morning, Ronald E. Corrie, who had lived 83 years and had been a patient at the Accolade Healthcare facility in Pontiac, Michigan, passed away there. Ronald E. Corrie considered Chenoa to be his hometown throughout his life. Rituals associated with cremation have been carried out, and at a later time, his family will get together to celebrate his life and remember him by telling tales and exchanging memories with one another. The obligation of ensuring that all of the prerequisite preparations are made has been delegated to the Duffy-Pils Memorial Home in Chenoa.

Donations can be donated in memory of the person who has died away to the Chenoa United Methodist Church, which is located in Chenoa. The name of the person who has passed away can be written on the check. Ronnie was brought into the world on April 30th, 1939, at the Arrowsmith hospital where he was being treated for his condition. Both Ervin and Dorothy (Craig) Corrie were his parents. Ervin was his father, and Dorothy was his mother. They tied the knot in Chenoa on June 19th, 1959, and the ceremony took place in the same location. Shirley Wilder was the name he decided to give to his new wife after they got married.

Shirley, a former spouse of his who is still alive and may be found in Chenoa, is located in this city. Before he did, both of his parents and his one and only brother, Terry Lyn Corrie, had already departed away. His passing marked the passing of the third member of his family. Other members of his family who are still with us today include his brother, Donald (Shirley) Corrie of Chenoa; his two sisters, Patricia McGee of Chicago and Rita (Jim) Kelly of Gridley; six grandchildren and five great-grandchildren; and one brother-in-law, Robert Corrie of Pontiac. Scott (Rose) Corrie of Bloomington, Lonette (Dean) Worthey of Monticello, and Robert (Carla) Corrie of Pontia

Mr. Corrie worked as a police officer in the Chenoa area for a cumulative total of 21 years, during which time he also served as Chief of Police for a cumulative total of 17 years. During this period, he also held the position of Chief of Police for a total of 17 years. Attending services at the Chenoa United Methodist Church on a consistent basis was something he did for the entirety of his life. The family of Corrie always looked forward to their vacations, even though they spent the majority of their time in Texas during the wintertime.