Walter Kellison Obituary,  Death – An investigation that was carried out by the Ohio State Highway Patrol has revealed that the actions of a trooper were a contributing factor in the passing of a person who was involved in a collision on Monday evening that only involved one vehicle. The incident occurred in a rural area of the state. Only one vehicle was involved in the collision that occurred. The accident that took place only involved a single automobile as participant. A collision that occurred on Upper Lewisburg-Salem Road close to Arlington Road at about the hour of five o’clock in the evening was brought to the attention of state troopers who were stationed in the Brookville neighborhood.

These troopers were aware of the incident. The crash happened rather close to where Arlington Road intersects with other roads. The event had taken place earlier in the evening when it was still daylight outside. The officers were made aware of the incident for whatever reason, and they are currently investigating it. These people, who represent the various law enforcement authorities, have now arrived at the scene. The preliminary findings of the investigation indicate that Walter Kellison, 85, of Brookville was operating a Ford F150 at the time that it veered off the right side of the road and collided with a utility pole. Kellison was the driver at the time of the accident.

After the collision, Kellison was taken to Miami Valley Hospital for treatment; however, according to the state troopers, he did not survive the treatment he received there due to the injuries he sustained there and ultimately died as a result of those injuries. Kellison was taken to Miami Valley Hospital for treatment after the collision. After the crash, Kellison was brought to the Miami Valley Hospital to be treated for his injuries. Following the incident, Kellison was taken to the hospital as soon as it was safe to do so.

After a total of three hours of the traffic slowness causing the route to be closed off to the usual flow of automobiles due to the traffic slowdown, the route was eventually opened back up to the flow of cars when it was finally opened back up. The investigation into the features of the crash that contributed to its happening is still being carried out at this point in time.